Thursday, March 7, 2013, 6:00 PM
Price: $5.00/per person
Finding your way through mobile development and marketing.
Smart device adoption is growing ten times faster than PC purchases in the 80s, and 3 times faster than the 90s internet boom. Mobile-optimized websites, mobile marketing and mobile apps are essential for modern companies.
But, it’s easy to get lost in the fast changes and abstract apps of the mobile landscape. Join us as we journey through the labyrinth of mobile development and marketing. The panel will discuss topics such as:
- native versus web apps
- responsive websites versus mobile sites
- building versus buying
- how to take the right approach the first time, and save your company twice the time and money
- Greg Rau, CEO of Upstart Labs
- Jim Gochee, Senior Vice President of Product at New Relic
- Andy Rosic, CEO of Selfpubd
$5 to help with the cost of food, beer and travel for speakers outside of Oregon
• CrowdCompass – Mobile apps for conferences and corporate meetings.
• CorSource – Turning ideas into deliverables with strategic consulting, development services and technical staffing.
• Technology Association of Oregon – dedicated to bringing together some of the brightest minds in the technology industry.
Add to Calendar