Sharpen your networking skills with this brand new online course!
You may have seen the links on my website to some short tutorials on networking. And I hope you’ve had a chance to watch the Networking Nuggets™ series on YouTube. But you haven’t seen anything like this new course on networking!
Have you been told that you need to “network” in order to build your business or find a new, better job? Have you been networking with less success than you’d like to achieve?
Are you unsure about the what, where, why and how of networking effectively?
When you take this course you will learn the things you need to know to really make business networking really work for you.
We cover goals, attitude, and tools and talk about what you need to do after a networking event to maximize your return on investment from participating in business networking events.
Is this course for you? It is if you fit one of these descriptions:
- Networking novices who’d like to become effective networkers
- Experienced networkers who’d like to have new material to use
- Marketing people, sales people, small business owners, public relations agents
- Anyone wondering about the what, why, how and where of networking
Will you get what you need from this course? You will if you’d like to:
- Watch 7 lectures with 40 minutes of video content and downloadable slides!
- Learn how to decide whether networking events should be part of your marketing strategy mix
- Be able to choose which networking events have the highest value for you
- Participate with maximum effectiveness in networking events
- Gain the most long-term results from your networking activities
I urge you to Enroll NOW! to take your business networking activities up to the next level!
Want even more information? Watch the Introduction section or visit https://jonturino.com/jons-courses/ for more information and a link that will letter you preview the entire course.
Order the new Networking Necessities, Niceties and No-Nos online course NOW! It has a 30-day money-back guarantee so your risk is absolutely zero!
Thank you for reading and please do share this post with your friends who network as part of their marketing strategy mix. They’ll thank you for it!